GIOVANNI PISANO EXHIBITION
“From 18 June to 20 August 2017, the exhibition Homage to Giovanni Pisano, curated by Roberto Bartalini with the collaboration of Sabina Spannocchi, promoted and created by the Municipality of Pistoia, took place in Palazzo Fabroni, Museum of the Twentieth Century and Contemporary / Palazzo Fabroni in collaboration with the Cassa di Risparmio Foundation of Pistoia and Pescia.
With this important monograph Pistoia, in its year as Italian Capital of Culture, wanted to pay a special tribute to Giovanni Pisano, an artist who had repeated relationships with the city.
Palazzo Fabroni opens for the first time to ancient art, because of its location in front of the Romanesque parish church of Sant’Andrea, which preserves one of Giovanni Pisano’s greatest masterpieces: the famous marble pulpit completed in 1301. “
- CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION
- LIGHT SCENES SETTING
Location: via Sant’Andrea 18, Pistoia
Client: Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio Pistoia e Pescia
Curator: Roberto Bartalini
Exhibition design: Guicciardini & Magni Architetti
Graphic design: Rovai Weber Design
Photographs: Serge Domingie